1951 1952 Ford Service Managers Information Service Letters Lot. Original.
Service Manager's Information was to be printed on yellow paper to make it easy for Service Managers to spot. They cover such things as policy information and other phases of service management.
Lot includes M57 thru M79.
A sampling of some of the information found in this lot of Service Manager's Information Service Letters.
M57 June 18, 1951 Items 1-7
1. Heyer Parts-Replacement Parts Procedure
2. Use of Gasoline Mileage Tester
3. Spindle Bushings (Cars)
4. Oil Consumption (Cars)
5. Band Adjusting Tools (Fordomatic Transmission)
6. Checking Tachometer Performance
7. Spark Plug Terminal Adapter (1951 Ignition System)
M58 August 30, 1951
8. Preparation and Storage
9. Adjustments (Fordomatic Transmission)
10. Mechanics' Work Covers
11. Hand Throttle Control (R Engine)
12. Main Oil Line Plug (6-Cylinder Engines)
13. Fuel Pumps (6-Cylinder)
14. Fuel Pumps (6-Cylinder)
M62 January 25, 1952 Item 22
Special Service Tools (1949-1951)
M67 April 22, 1952 Items 37-39
37. Service Publications
38. Suggested Time Schedule (Change in Filing with OPS)
39. Form 7360 "Cylinder Head Service Chart"
M69 May 7, 1952 Items 41-42
41. Starter Drive Locking (226 cu in 6 Cyl Engine)
42. Lack of Power (1952 F-7 and F-8 Trucks)
Condition: Shows light wear/age. See pics.
Not finding what you're looking for? With over 200,000 products, it's hard to list them all.
Click here to request the item you're looking for.